Chosen Few Bronzebeard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITMENT

3 posters

Go down

RECRUITMENT Empty RECRUITMENT

Post by mark Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:07 am

Hello guys just a quick post to TRY and encourage guild members to do some recruiting. As you are aware there isnt alot of activity on the guild this has to change or there wont be a guild so i encourage everyone to do a general chat message ingame as much as possible. Direct them to the website where they can apply to join the guild. More members more fun more achievements. If you have any suggetions to this post dont be shy.Very Happy
mark
mark

Country Country : aberdeen
Character Name Character Name : Trípitaka

Back to top Go down

RECRUITMENT Empty Re: RECRUITMENT

Post by Termínator™ Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Execelent post Mark, totaly agree with you.....

I should be back online on tuesday and help to get more recruited and to get the Lotto started which will help in promotion towards new members joining the Guild.

btw, no one has noticed that the Guild is now over a year old...

(World of Warcraft - Alliance/Horde Guilds - Bronzebeard Server - Since 30/7/2010)

BB
Termínator™
Termínator™

Country Country : Northern Ireland
Character Name Character Name : Termínator - Nightelf Hunter 100 Main

http://wow-chosen-few.wowstead.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Nice 1 Mark it is true we need more people so the guild can do dungons and raids the problem is like me gearscore is not high enough to do the same ones as you , and some people wont go into places thay wont have the chance of getting somthing out of it

as you know and i have told you all i am not interested in getting gear but i will help people that are lvling up so if there is someone that needs help to get to lvl 85 just tell them to give me a whisper and i will help them lvl so thay can start raiding with the guild. we need to have enough diffrent classes to raid not just 2 or 3 tanks and healers dps we have lots. I am all for what you want to do and will help the guild all i can.

P.S also happy birthady website even if it is late
Peter
Peter

Character Name Character Name : Tirrell

Back to top Go down

RECRUITMENT Empty thanks bb

Post by mark Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Just a quick post to thank bb for the effort he is making to recruit more people to the guild keep it up m8 we need lotsssss more Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mark
mark

Character Name Character Name : Trípitaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum